Freitag, 13. Februar 2015

Don't regret.... WIN! ...

Sometimes it seems everything is falling into place and everything you touch turns into gold, but then suddenly you where punched back to the "realworld".
But don't let your fear of getting knocked down keep you from doing things, only if you start projects and pursue idea's you get get rewarded.
The world won't reward you until you get you start doing things that can be rewarded,
Only if you start creating, you will turn on the creative part in your brain, if you do nothing and stay on your couch, you natural born creativity will die.

I once was in the Police academy, and this is like a factory where cops where assambled and shipped, or another way to look at it is, that it is like a military shool.
Don't get me wrong, i am truly proud of the men and woman who serves us and protect us from evil and crime, but it just wasn't the right thing for me, take a look at the rules for example;

Rule #1 don't speak if you wheren't asked.
Rule #2 FIT IN!, don't you dare to be different
Rule #3 do what your told and nothing more

okey, i don't have a problem with rule #1, but when it comes to rule #2, there is a big problem.
I was never one of the mainstream kind of guy's, i always felt different in a way i couldn't explain,
once i cut my hair in a different style, i cut a little bit on the side, but they told me to cut it again or they'r will be consequences, and i just thought .. WTF? what is wrong with my hair? ...
That was the time when my creativitylevel was dropping like a rock from a Baloon at 5000 feet.
And last but not least, my little issue with rule #3, i am a person who is going the X-tra mile everytime its possible, and when i see a better, faster, and more comfortable solution to a problem as the one whats already taught me by my teacher, i will do it my way, but something like that isn't working in an enviroment like this.

So what did i do? .. i dropped out, fortunately i failed on an exam i needed to pass, but it woke me up and i started to realize; "alex, you don't really want this job, do you"  and took on a job, a friend told me about, a job in the film industry, which was the best decision i'd ever made in my entire life. I am not saying you schould now quit your job and start in the movie busniness, where 16 hour shifts on 7 days a week are regular, not everyone is made for this, but i know you have a passion you love and you know deep inside your heart you can only be happy when you take the chance to fulfill your dream, then, what the hell you are waiting for!
But be aware of, that it will be a stony path until you reach your goal and you need to focus on reaching that goal of yours every single day, then you will see how ambitious and driven you can be and that's the moment you becoming a successor.

Do it! NOW! or you will regret it later.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen